Lake County Mental Health
Lake County Mental Health is a team of service professionals partnering with the community, families and individuals to improve the mental and behavioral health of the citizens of Lake County.
- We maintain a safe and caring environment that is welcoming, understanding, and validating.
- We meet the needs of our clients and their families.
- We provide a diversity of services.
- We recognize and respect cultural differences and individual needs.
- We use creative solutions to achieve positive outcomes.
- We maintain strict confidentiality.
- We collaborate with our community partners to best serve the needs of Lake County.
- We are committed to staff and professional development.
- We work with excellence and integrity.
Benjamin Paz, LPC
Lake County Mental Health Department
215 North G Street
Lakeview, Oregon 97630
Telephone: (541) 947-6021
FAX: (541) 947-6020